Saturday, April 23, 2011

Productivity Sighting


I started working again this week. It's been slow. Sort of like going back to yoga after 3 years or somethig. Which I am also contemplating!! But I am playing with threads again. We are starting to look at kilns for glass work which is great because I have like 45 waxes waiting to be cast:




All in glass. Some of the waxes like this bird above are a year old. I know I should spin that photo around, but I am too Lazy this morning to wait for PhotoShop to open and blah blah blah. It's funny how one gets used to the particular tics of the computer they are Friendly With. But today, much like any relationship, I just don;t Feel like Dealing. So you will have to spin the bird in your minds eye. Anyways--They are waiting to be cast.

Last summer was so hot that I lost a few waxes here and there. Soft pudgy puddles of wax. I am going to reserve a drawer in the fridge this summer, at the new Place. We move the First!

When we moved into this place, we had a freight elevator that has since broken down. I have no idea how we are going to move half of this stuff out of here. I get a headache just looking at it all.....

Ok--today we work and paint. I will take nice photos of the place for my next post!

Perpetua


1 comment:

  1. sounds like you just had a big move? hope it all works out, i can imagine it is a lot of hard work at first. Good luck with it all!!

    ReplyDelete